I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine. In my April favourites one of my items was vaseline, part of the reason for this was because it has so many uses! I promised I would do a post on just how many things you can actually use vaseline for so here you go! :)
1. Lip Balm - just apply a little bit with your finger.
2. Use it around the rim of nail varnish bottles if you struggle with them getting stuck shut.
3. Rub a tiny amount on your wrists when applying your perfume as it will help the scent stick around.
4. Dab a little bit round your hair line before dying your hair, it will stop you getting those embarrassing hair colour stains on your skin.
5. Rub it around your cuticles to stop them drying out if you don't have any cuticle oil.
6. Apply to the heels of your feet and then put a pair of socks on, just b.fore bed and leave over night, it makes your feet super soft.
7. Put it on to your eyelashes at night to help your lashes grow and also appear thicker.
8. Before applying fake tan rub into dry areas of your body, like your ankles, knees and hands, to stop streaking.
9. Put a little bit on your earrings before putting them in your ears, this stops you getting those sore ears you get with cheaper earrings!
10. Add sugar or sea salt to vaseline to give you a great body scrub.
So these are just a few of the ways you can use vaseline, I could of gone on and on with different ideas! Hope this gives you a couple! Let me know if you have any other great vaseline tricks! :)
Thanks for reading
Lots of love!