Barbour - Icons Durham Waterproof Jacket
The original Durham was a wax jacket created for fishing, stalking, birdwatching and walking. To celebrate Barbour's 125th anniversary, this iconic design has been adapted into a waterproof, breathable jacket that combines style and practicality for town or country living. Cut to a classic fit with a drawcord at the waist for an adjustable silhouette, it features a fixed hood and yoke detailing inspired by the Durham's iconic caped shoulders. A 'B' motif appears under the rain protector in golden embroidery.
- Outer: 55% polyester, 45% cotton
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Barbour and 'B' embroidery
- Back length: 87.9–93.9cm | 34.5–37"
- Wash separately without fabric conditioner